Easter is right around the corner and to help you get into the Easter season, we have created this adorable Easter Bunny Wall Hanging that can be displayed inside or outside your home.
To make this craft, you will need:
1) Glue 2 larger wire circles together (like a figure 8).
2) Bend 2 smaller wire circles to look like bunny ears.
3) Glue the wire bunny ears to the smaller (top) wire circle.
4) Cut the decorative fabric to 6″ wide and wrap the body and head of the bunny (not the ears) in a spiral motion, gluing as you go.
5) Cut the burlap to 6″ wide and wrap the body, head, and ears of the bunny in a spiral motion, gluing as you go.
6) Cut 8″ x 6″ piece of decorative fabric. Fold it like a fan for the bow around the neck.
7) Cut a 3″ x 1/2″ strip of decorative fabric to wrap vertically around the center of the bow, and glue it in place at the back side of the bow.
8) Glue a jewel in place on the front of the bow-wrap.
9) Glue the bow to the bunny’s “neck” (where the large and smaller circles join).
10) Cut 4″ x 2″ piece of decorative fabric and fold it like a fan (for the bow around the ears).
11) Cut a 2″ x 1/2″ strip of decorative fabric to wrap vertically around the center of the bow, and glue it in place at the back side of the bow.
12) Glue a jewel in place on the front of the bow-wrap.
13) Glue the bow to the bunny’s “head” (where 1 or both ears meet the top of the smaller circle).
14) Tie a piece of hemp twine around the base of the ears (under and behind the bow) to create a loop that the bunny can be hung by for display.
All the materials can be found at Fabric Depot and Supply. If you need help finding the materials in our store or have any questions regarding the cute Easter Bunny Wall Hanging, feel free to ask any of our employees.