Spring is finally here which means warmer weather, blooming flowers, and the Easter season. With Easter quickly approaching, our team at Fabric Depot & Supply has created 4 adorable Easter decorations to help get you and your family into the Easter spirit.
For our first Easter Decoration, we designed a cute Bunny Easter Sign.
To make it you’ll need:
1) Cut canvas to 27″ x 27″ and hem 2″ on all 4 sides.
2) Hammer in the 2 1″ grommets (1 in each of the top corners).
3) Cut bunnies out of the burlap with your template.
4) Cut out cotton-looking tails.
5) Hot Glue tails to bunnies.
6) Cut 2 strips of Banding, each 3/4 of a yard long.
7) Add Roman Rib Splices to the top for extra security.
8) Center your rabbit cutouts vertically and horizontally on the canvas and glue them in place.
9) Hot glue their tails in place.
10) Hot glue your banding in place, an inch or two in from the respective outside edges. Make sure to fold it over the top and bottom, so the ends are hidden in the back.
11) Thread the hemp twine through the brass grommets and knot them so the sign can be hung.
All the materials for this fun Bunny Easter Sign can be found at Fabric Depot & Supply. If you have any questions about how to make the sign or where to find the material in our store, feel free to ask any of our employees for further instruction.