If you are hosting Easter dinner this year or just making a tasty meal, making this cute Easter Table Runner will make your table much more festive. With only 9 steps and a few supplies, there’s no excuse not to make this adorable table runner.!
Supplies you’ll need:
1) Cut the burlap 16″ – 18″ wide.
2) Cut the velvet with your bunny template.
3) Cut the banding into 2 pieces, 20″ long each.
4) Measure the length of the burlap you need for your table along with extra for overhang.
5) Mark the center of the burlap with a pin. Measure 1/2 the length of your table in each direction and then, mark with a pin.
6) Glue your bunny in place on each end, below the pins that indicate the edge of the table.
7) Glue your banding in place below your bunny and wrap the ends around the back of the burlap. Glue in place on the back side of the table runner.
8) Pull a few horizontal pieces of burlap from the bottom of your runner on each end to have two burlap strings.
9) Add the strands from step 8 to the bunny, like a bow around its neck, and glue it in place.
All of the materials for the runner can be found at Fabric Depot and Supply. If you have any questions regarding the directions or simply need help finding the materials in our store, feel free to ask any of our employees.